Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Stop Chasing the Money and Start Chasing the Dream

Stop Chasing the Money and Start Chasing the Dream

"Don"t chase the paper- chase the dream" P. Diddy

This time as I commence to reflect on all that we have done at Aid More People, the hundreds we have served, the businesses launched, stretched, and grown I am really grateful and a bit curious. I get on to asked all the time- how did you do it? Here"s how:

When you love what you do so much your sides could split,money comes easy. I know some of you are already discounting this after just my first sentence. You are pulling up all your considerations and circumstances:

~ I love what I do and I am broke

~ I am in my purpose, but I detest marketing

~ I am passionate, but I can"t get on to clients

~ I love what I do, but this is too hard

No. When you love what you do... when you wake up every time feeling like if you didn"t do it then it would be criminal, then you figure made known, learn, and do whatever it takes. You never bring to a standstill. You never pause. For me money is love. It allows me to share, give, develop, and grow. Over the last three years I was never chasing the money- I was permanently chasing the dream. The dream of seeing hundreds of entrepreneurs launch and grow and thrive flush in this economy. The dream of seeing helping-based businesses change lives and transform people and situations. The dream of having the abundance to write checks for things I am passionate about and care for severely. I was chasing the love - the love I had to share with people that I knew would then turn and share with others - that deep, rich ripple look love.

Chasing the money doesn"t work. At some point you will get on to bored and angry when things don"t go exactly as you planned. Money is not that hard to get on to. Really. You could think of 100 traditions to get on to money today - illegally, legally, in a job, asking, begging, Ebay, on and on. Money is not that hard to get on to. The hard part is making a difference. When you can get on to money by making a difference, everything is deeper. You don"t mentality the hits or jabs or naysayers that come your way, you simply keep chasing the dream because when your dream comes true, so does everyone"s almost you.

When you love what you do so much you will do whatever it takes to BE THE CHANGE in this world, when you are focused on helping people, serving, and love, you can"t aid but get on to money. I wake up everyday and request myself two questions:

* Who can I aid?

* Who can I serve?

I never request how much money I can get on to and don"t misunderstand I am in this to get on to money - I know that money will allow me to change my world, your world, and the entire world. I just know it is not the fastest path to cas*h. I know when I love people, when I serve people, and when I aid people, money permanently follows IF I am certain to request. You can"t just be in this world your life charitable everything gone. I know that by charging the RIGHT rate for my services I aid people and you do too.

So, how did I do what I did this time? I chased the dream. I know that money is just love. Money is a barometer to measure the love you give and the love you receive through the divine work that you do. Money is energy and light and air and love. I am not looking to be a millionaire to count my dollars...I am looking to be a millionaire to count my blessings.

Bring to a standstill chasing the money and initiation chasing the dream.


Related video:

It"s Never too Late to Chase your Dreams: Steve Mazan at TEDxSanJoseCA

No comments:

Post a Comment