Friday, March 4, 2016

10 Huge Tips To Stretch Summer Stress (for Mom Entrepreneurs)

10 Huge Tips To Stretch Summer Stress for Mom Entrepreneurs

I woke up at my usual time, almost 6am, with the feeling that the nighttime had been too short and I had forgotten something important. Something had altered and I needed to get equipped quick. It took me a few minutes to remember...ah yes, lecture is finished, summer camps start now. So summer really is here!

I was suddenly brought back to that feeling I used to get at thestart of the semester in University. The at the start day back, my bag was full of huge text books and I went from class to class and was agreed the reading lists and assignments. I would return home with a feeling of dread and hopelessness. It was simply impossible to fit in all that notes and all those equipment in the short interval of one semester.

Then over the next few days and weeks, the fear and dread would melt away as I got blocked into the work. I would take it day by day and not only found it appealing and challenging but also fulfilling. Low and behold, by mid-semester, all was under control and I was meeting my equipment.

The planning of 8 long weeks of summers holidays for the kids and the job of the entrepreneur which, by its very nature, needs unremitting daily attention and has moving goal-posts, always seems overwhelming at the start of the summer.

This year, I began to reflect about the equipment I could do to take it all in my step and not be overwhelmed. It came out to a list of 10 Terrific Tips to Ease Summer Stress (for Mom Entreprenuers!):

1. Breathe Deeply - Always a splendid way to start to de-stress and reflect of positive actionable diplomacy!

2. Reflect back to when you were a kid - remember how you felt on that at the start day of summer trip.

3. Allocate yourself to feel the frankness of summer- influence how much you want and need to work.

4. Start a Calendar for the Summer - considering it mapped out really helps!

5. Schedule Summer Actions that you can sign the kids up for

6. Schedule down time, home time for the kids too! - remember they"re on trip!

7. And don"t not remember time for yourself?just because the kids are home more doesn"t mean you can"t fit in time to work out, see friends, or just read a good book.

8. Get out into Nature, take the kids on a hike, logic or run?just get them out, away from TV screens, Facebook, notebook games and mobile phones - and that includes you too!

9. Repeat no. 8 on a weekly foothold! And include a picnic each now and again!

10. Accept that it"s summertime and that means that you will probably work less but not necessarily realize less. Let it go, relax, enjoy the opportunity to waste more time with your family and find this new weigh. The quicker you accept the budge to summertime, the more you"ll enjoy it!

As I enter this the sun is shining and I can see the kids in the backyard, one vacillation, one with a ball, a additional talking on a buzz and the baby (not such a baby anymore!) jumping on the trampoline - it"s time to pack up work for now and get out!


Related video:

Quartersnacks: Start of Summer 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment