Thursday, March 3, 2016

I Can Do It!

I Can Do It

If we had no winter, the spring would not be so lovely: if we did not now and again taste of misfortune, prosperity would not be so welcome. ~Anne Bradstreet

Presume a soft, cool breeze blowing owing to your dialogue box and gently, gently touching your face. The gauzy curtain flutters. You hear the birds twittering outside. As you breathe in this air, you feel the cool,moistness overtake you. You let go.

You let go of the old view of winter I cant, theres no time, I must, its too hard, its impossible. As you breathe in the fresh spring air, big yourself with flimsiness and energy, you let go of the weight and heaviness of the time before.

As you take up again to breathe, deliberate: What does the fresh air bring to you? What does it allocate you to feel or take in? Rather than looking at what others are responsibility, listening to what they are saying, comparing yourself to them, whats true for you? Breathe in and out. Whats starting to bubble up in you? What wants to burst into the planet?

Ive discovered that compelling the time and interval to breathe and be, opens me to new and fresh ideas. I see solutions to tribulations; I see possible new ways to accomplish goals and responsibilities.

As you breathe and connect to Source (inspiration, guidance, knowing), your ideas and dreams can become larger. You can let go of the small must and step into the joy and flimsiness of what is possible. Announce:

I CAN DO IT!

I - connected with my inner potential

CAN give myself permission and support

DO what is mine to do, what I want to do, what Im drawn to do

IT the setting of the seeds of what I deem to matter

All of this. All of this done with joy and flimsiness, simplicity and ease.

Coaching Call to Proceedings:

What endeavor or ritual will connect you to the new spring energy? What will keep this flow coming to you right through the time of year? A walk to see the flowers contravention owing to the dirt? Looking at the plants to see the red budded tips? Opening the door and pausing to listen to the song of the birds? What has you know you can do it!


Related video:

Areocool AE-plus

No comments:

Post a Comment