Monday, February 15, 2016

Pursue Your Dreams

Pursue Your Dreams

Follow Your Dreams -- We see that a lot: on greeting cards, on bracelets, on bumper stickers. Are our dreams as erroneous as they seem to be? How can we be more in power over how we make our dreams come true?

When I think of Follow-Your-Dreams, it feels like a touch passive that I do that I will sit back and wait for my dreams to lead me everyplace, and let a name or a touchelse do all the work. I want to be more caught up with success my dreams. How can I do that? By being proactive, by being active, by in fact doing a touch about them. Why not pursue my dreams as a replacement for of letting them lead me to follow?

To follow is a passive verb and to pursue is an active verb. I want to be actively caught up in the consciousness of my dreams. I know that I cant be passive and wait for my dreams to take place to me. I need to be in the drivers seat to take power, to pay concentration, to be actively in pursuit of my dreams. How do I do that?

Make a plan. Not anything happens lacking a plan. Even if its not our own plan, its the plan of a name else, or its Gods plan. I know that if I sit down and in fact write down my dreams, they be converted into goals. After all, goals are austerely dreams with a time frame. And once articulated, then my dreams are much quicker to becoming a actuality than if Im passive and austerely wish for them to come true.

Be bold. Take proceedings. If Im actively caught up in the finale of my dreams, then my life will be much more exciting, more fulfilled, and a lot more fun. After all, life is not a dress dry run. Life is what happens when were making plans. All the clichs and all the desires will not come true except I in fact do a touch.

Dont wait for life to take place to you. Dream big, dream often, and Pursue Your Dreams!


Related video:

Plan B - Choca

No comments:

Post a Comment