Saturday, February 20, 2016

Learning And Taking Action

Learning And Taking Action

When I am conception a touch from which I want to learn, I tend to sit with a note pad and paper and write down any ideas that pop into my modest brain while I am conception.

So days gone by I was meeting in the sunshine intake my lunch, looking at the snow on the peeks of the Pyrenees, conception my Dan Bradburys Inner group newsletter for May, with pen at the ready (yes Iknow I am lucky to live here!)

At the outset ..cool! 3 new cds to take note to ..will take note to those later

Conception owing to the newsletter my mind starts perky and I have to put my fork down to pick up my pen!

It is all good stuff but these points make it on to my to do list:

* Devise a questionnaire or assessment that I can send to my new free e-way members that will give me more in rank about them. I can then use this in rank to mould my sales techniques almost and maybe use it to start some new harvest

Find out what they want (FOWTW) Go get it (GGI) Give it to them (GITT) (from Keith Cunningham)

I think this is a great idea and so easy when I heard about using surveymonkey.com before to I couldnt see how I could use this idea lacking a list. But now I can see that using a austere assessment will a tune me to my customers (primarily those who havent bought from me yet)

* Start tape my Key Normal Indicators (KPI) for my affair I am an accountant and I havent been doing this..what was I idea? ..dooh!

Before to I beat for myself up too much, I must say that I actually, up to this point did not have a huge amount to confirmation. I have just ongoing a PPC (pay-per-click) advert battle so I am now tape all my data and tuning and tape as I go.

I have set up a database to confirmation my other indicators such as income, expenses etc

What I hadnt been tape was New customers & do again customers (even if these are all recorded on my autoresponder) it is nice to periodically bring up to date a database so that they are all in one place. So I have noted my diary and once every month I am going to bring up to date my full set of KPIs AND take proceedings where looked-for

* Have some time out I have been obsessing about my website and harvest and it has taken over my life. I know that it is important and I have actually enjoyed construction my website but I now recognise that it is time to pull back a modest.

So I at once sent my partner, Ian down the shops (I am still too busy on the pad!) to get some painting canvases and some paints so that I can start a new hobby. I am sweet nonsense at painting but I like abstract art ..I can do splodges! So I am excited and I am single-minded to do this for me.

* Supporter some the makings Joint Venture groups. I have a few contacts that I actually would love to do joint ventures with, but to be impeccably reliable I am a modest in awe of them and a modest scared even if after conception the shape up I am touch a modest bit braver and I am in the administer of prose to 2 of them and then I will do a stay on up call. (oh no , I have told you all now so I will have to do it!!)

At the end of the day all I can do is ask and there are only 3 responses that they can give Yes, No , or Maybe. If YES ..yippee, if NO..I am no worse off then I was before to I asked!

If Maybe ..maybes just need a bit more shape to be converted into a YES. So go ask!

What does amaze me, is that the newsletter is jam-packed full of in rank, most of it I do know by now but just havent used or adept. A few months ago I would have just tossed the above aside but today I am ready to hear them. I think this is a amalgamation of :

a) Where I am now in my affair & confidential life

b) How the idea is told whether it is in on paper or verbal form or even by a name else and the phrasing.

So I am compelling proceedings watch this space

Be converted into who you want to be live your life NOW

Karen Goddard
http://www.tradecoaching.com

If you know how to trade the stockmarket but have lost your nerve and your money, then let me help you find a approach that works.




Related video:

The Single-Minded: A Smash 4 Lucas Combo Video

No comments:

Post a Comment