Friday, February 26, 2016

Be in this planet Be fond of Your Nail Color

Be in this planet Be fond of Your Nail Color

Natural berry. That"s the first name of my favorite nail color. To me it says fun, bold, sexy, and just austerely makes my fingers and hands preview so skilled. It"s a funny first name for a nail polish, but then so loads of women"s cosmetics be inflicted including funny names. There"s Mango Spice lipstick, Roaring Red blush, and Whispering Mist eye shadow.

Just saying thesewords makes me think of walking along the beach on a tropical island in a flowered sarong, matching top, and the perfect make-up to highlight my features against the setting sun... while George Clooney comes running towards me!

Oh, how the mind gets going! I so very much want to live be fond of my nail color satiated-up on passion and suspicion bustling! Pocket me away Natural Berry!

Now I know that painting my nails Natural Berry or any color, for that matter, won"t magically create this bustling sensation. To feel that way has to come from within. Single after I"ve connected including, nurtured, and allowed for myself to release my passion for life, can I truly be Natural Berry. Starting on the inside is the starting top for income up to my nail color.

Who knew there was so much to gather from a nail color?! Who knew that when I started my young adult life as an $8-an-hour consumer service rep at America Online, I would rise through the ranks, get married along the way, and discover in for myself, the desire to be much more be fond of my nail color than I ever expected?

My domestic skilled girl was aghast! But my inner Bodacious Woman was starting to push her way to the forefront. Skilled thing, too, because in person and professionally, life would knock me almost a bit and test just how much I sought after to be "natural" about taking trouble of for myself as water supply as my future.

And, I"m not alone. Loads of women struggle to feel skilled about themselves and their lives. Perhaps you"re one of them. You"ve sought after to feel be fond of your nail color but you"ve had fears or guilt or pressure in your life to stay put and not produce waves. Been there, done that, and it"s not a fun time!

In my own struggle, there were times when I sought after to feel be fond of Natural Berry but I felt more be fond of Wet Leaves. But, in time, I found a further way, a way that affirmed my existing domestic strength and enabled me to get stronger, wiser, in good health, and be a whole lot more fun! I call it the Bodacious Way.

Copyright (c) 2006 Mary Foley



Related video:

Natural Hair Products | Fluffy Twistout | Eden Bodyworks Kids Coco Shea Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment