Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Your Potential is a Picture of What You Can Become

Your Potential is a Picture of What You Can Become

According to the glossary, the importance to the word, believe is; to have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something; although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so.

When you were a kid, did you believe in Santa Claus? I dredge up those days of wonder and excitement, writing your letters to Santa and waiting to see if you were goodenough to get what was on your list, but as I got older and I listened to what my friends were saying, and some little equipment that I noticed on my own, It started to make my belief in Santa a little bit shaky. I wanted to believe, but the truth in the prove of the existence of Santa just wasnt there anymore. So I have come to the terrible conclusion, at the age of fifty seven, that there really is no Santa Claus. I hate to be the one to tell you that.

On a more serious note, do you believe in yourself? Dredge up that believe means to have confidence in the truth, the existence or reliability of who you really are. Do you know who you really are? I reflect that sometimes we hide who we really are in view of the fact that of the people, or the equipment that those people almost us, have told us about ourselves. You will be converted into a product of your environment, even if your environment is lying.

I grew up in a very unloving home. It was a home where we were never encouraged or given pats on the back for our successes. We never really had to many, and when we did they were either not acknowledged or we were ridiculed for even trying to do them. I was always told that I would never be able to realize anything worthwhile.

But there was always an uncontrollable drive to compete, be competitive, and win. This stir was noticed by a coach and teacher in one of my schools that took me under his arm. He worked with me, encouraged me, and told me that I was good at sports and I must go out and tryout for some of the teams. This man gave me the hope and stirred the belief in for myself, that I am good at equipment and if I work hard I can realize success.

Well it took a long time but that seed of belief he planted in me started to sprout. I started to play sports and I realized that I could run fast, and I could hit the ball sweet good too. My confidence in the truth of which I really was, and not the lies that every self else told me about for myself, started to make me stronger, more confident, and more persistent in my drive to succeed.

Where are you? Your potential is a depiction of what you can be converted into. You believing in that potential helps you see it more clearly, and give you the strength to reach out, grab it, and make that truth a actuality.

97% of the planets population lives in a box that was molded by what all else said about them, and only 3% ever get out of that box, and reach for that truth that they know and have living in themselves. If youre conception this article, you are a part of that three percent.

Dont believe or listen to what a name else said or is saying about you and your dreams. Take a long look in your own heart. What do you see? What do you want to realize? What is there? Take that supply of yourself, and then take the de rigueur steps to schooling and moves you need to do to get on that road to the success you deserve.

Do you believe? I believe. I believe in you and I know that you can do it.

Please leave your observations and let me know what you are doing and the road that youre on.

I want to leave you with a short video from the movie, Miracle on Ice. Its about the mens hockey team who won the gold medal in the 1980 Winter Olympics. This was a team made up of childish college players and they were going up hostile to one of the best hockey teams in the planet, from the Soviet Union. This Red Army team was made up of men who did nothing else but play hockey. It was one of the greatest moments in sports history, and the video clip is from the speech, coach Herb Brooks, gives to his team before they go out to face, what every self else told them would be an easy Red Army win.

Listen to what he tells these boys and take it as if he is discussion to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwpTj_Z9v-c

God bless


Related video:

Eckhart Tolle: The Deepest Truth of Human Existence

No comments:

Post a Comment